Website Terms and Conditions
In using this web site the user is deemed to have agreed to our WEB SITE DISCLAIMERS. Before using the web site please read them carefully.
Do not continue to use this web site if you are not entirely in agreement with the following terms. In accessing or using this site, you agree to be bound by the provisions set out in this document. These provisions may be modified at any time without further notice, and are effective immediately from the time of their inclusion. So that you are informed of any change to these provisions, you agree to review them on each visit to the web site.
- If you require information concerning any personal data that is being held by us, a copy of the data can be provided on written request. Be advised that we reserve the right to charge a statutory fee for providing such information. We will comply with the Data Protection legislation in England and Wales.
Any information will only be used by Bio-Diagnostics and their affiliates. Any information provided will be managed in an ethical manner. We will not pass on information or data to third parties.
Information gained from data may be used to generate statistics regarding frequency and which pages you visit. Any such information will be for internal use only.
- In using this web site privacy cannot be assured due to the insecure nature of the Internet. We accept no responsibility for any harm or damage experienced or incurred in sending or receiving personal or confidential information via the Internet.
By providing personal information via the Internet you agree to our using that data to correspond with you. If you would like us not to use any specific information that you provide please write to us and we will use our reasonable endeavours to respect your wishes.
- All photographs, graphics, text, pictures, web site design, as well as layout, software, coding, and all other material on this web site are ©2014 Bio-Diagnostics Limited. All rights reserved.
Copyright infringement including but not limited to modification, distribution or reproduction and/or any other use of materials on this web site is strictly prohibited and may lead to criminal and/or civil prosecutions in the U.K. and other countries.
Please contact us immediately if you suspect any part of this web site infringes, in any way, any intellectual property rights belonging to you or a third party.
- Cookies are intended to improve the usability of a web site. These are stored on the hard disk of the computer accessing the web site. Cookies identify the user’s computer but not the individual user personally. If you do not wish to allow cookies to be active, select not to accept them in your browser software.
- If you enter into a contract with any third party site, we shall have no liability for any loss or damage you may suffer as a result of entering into such a contract. We do not in any way endorse any third party web site that you may be able to access via our web site.
Links to this web site are not to be created without prior written consent.
If a user accesses external sites via links found on this web site, no responsibility is taken or representation given as to the information practices of that site.
Links to external sites are not guaranteed to function correctly. From time to time links may “break” and can be reported to us via email. We have no control over the management and/or content of third party web sites. Use of external third party sites is at your own risk and we have no liability whatsoever is taken by for the contents or information contained on any third party site.
- The Internet is host to various viruses and malicious programs, which are outside the control of any domain holder. We will however make reasonable endeavours to prevent any such scripts or programs from infecting communications we send.
No liability is accepted, to the maximum extent permitted by law, for any virus, malicious, or destructive code that affects equipment used by you as a result of accessing this web site or via communications that you recieive from us.
- The facility to encrypt email directly sent from this web site is not available although it may be available from the software installed your PC. We do not warrant that information sent via this web site or using such software is protected from interception. As such the security of any information sent either to or from the web site cannot be guaranteed.
- Should any losses arise out of, or in connection with the use of this web site our directors, employees affiliates, and other representatives will be not be held liable.This web site and it’s contents are provided on an “as is” basis. No representations and/or warranties including but not limited to warrantees of merchantability and/or fitness for a particular purpose of any kind with respect to this web site or its contents are made.The information in this web site is not warranted or represented as being accurate, complete, or current at the time of use.The limitations of liability in relation to this web site apply to all damages of any kind, including, without limitation, compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income, production or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties.The limitations of liability in relation to this web site do not limit our liability to the extent that it cannot be limited and/or excluded by applicable law.Your Internet service provider and telecom service provider may, as a result of your use of the Internet service levy telephone charges and/or general charges. You are liable for any charges. We accept no responsibility for any such charges that your Internet service provider and telecom service provider may demand.
Any rights not expressly granted by us are reserved.
©2014 Bio-Diagnostics Ltd. All rights reserved.